Elevated living within reach.
Settle in our hidden oasis featuring landscaped lawns, shade trees, and a wide array of amenities, a rare find in most co-ops and condos in the Concrete Jungle.
When you compare the residences at Fordham Hill to the average cost of condos and co-ops in and around Metro NY, you soon realize that Fordham Hill is one of the best investment opportunities throughout the five boroughs with incredible amenities constantly expanding to best suit your needs.
Welcome to Fordham Hill. Living here is easy and the amenities are hard to beat.
- A gated community where all visitors are announced and admitted by our Security Department
- 7 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds in a park-like atmosphere
- Newly constructed playground for children
- 2 outdoor sitting areas where residents enjoy stately shade trees and gentle breezes in the summer from the Harlem River
State of the Art Playground
Fordham Hill’s playground was designed to be beautiful, thrilling and safe for children of all abilities and ages. The playground features poured-in-place rubber surfacing and three points of ramped access and egress for anyone with mobility impairments and strollers.
- Onsite management, maintenance & security offices
- 2 Community Rooms with fully-equipped kitchens
- Onsite Package Room, open 7 days a week
- Conveniently located parking garage with discounted rates for residents
- Onsite beauty salon and dental office
- Onsite ATM, conveniently located in the Security Kiosk
- In-building laundry rooms
- Freight entrance for deliveries, moving and other activities
- Storage lockers available for rental
Interested in Living at Fordham Hill?
Check which apartments are currently available for sale.View Availabilities